Harnessing the best materials available & the most modern design concepts, Global knives appeal to the professional & amateur chef alike. Made in Japan.
Santoku Granton Edge Knife features:
- Intended Use: Similar to the chef’s knife, it is used for mincing herbs or chopping vegetables.
- Made from the finest stainless steel.
- Ice tempered & hardened, the blade holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel & resists rust, stains & corrosion.
- Lightweight, each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand.
- The smooth contours & seamless construction eliminate food & dirt traps.
Care & Cleaning:
- Periodic sharpening, using either a waterstone or ceramic stone, will maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Recommend the use of wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
- After washing, rinse thoroughly & dry with a towel.
Blade Length: 18cm.