By Club Chef
Gentle on delicate surfaces and heat resistant up to 260°C, these commercial quality spatulas are non-abrasive and can be used as both a bowl scraper or a traditional cooking/mixing spoon.
The silicone head allows food to be scraped completely free from pots and bowls.
A high heat resistance allows use with cookware or bakeware straight from the oven.
The ergonomic handle remains cool to touch while the long-handled models keep hands a safe distance from heat sources.
Integrated “spoon rest” points on the head and handle allow the spatula to be placed on a kitchen bench without the head touching the surface. A hole in the end of the handle allows for hanging storage.
The scooped shape on the scraper head enables the rim of bowls and pans to be effortlessly scraped clean.
Ideal for use with non-stick cookware – leaving no scratches or damage to pots, pans and trays.
- Spatula head available in both scraper and spoon shapes.
- Available in both long and short handles.
- Silicone head.
- Heat resistant up to 260°C (500°F).
- Silicone allows pots and bowls to be scraped clean .
- Will not scratch or damage non-stick cookware.
- Ergonomic heatproof handle.
- Integrated “spoon rest” points (see red arrow below)
- Built-in bowl rim scraper (scraper model only) (see green arrow below)
- Hole in handle for hanging storage.
- Stain resistant.
- Dishwasher safe.