The Chef’s knife is one of the most used kitchen knives and can be used for everything from chopping to slicing fruits and vegetables. Most chef’s knives have a broad blade that curves upward towards the tip to allow the knife to rock for fine mincing.
Chef’s knives come in blade lengths from 15cm to 30cm with 21cm being the average. Longer blades can be more difficult to control, but make for faster cuts. Shorter blades allow for greater control, and are generally suited to chefs with small hands.
- The 210mm Chef’s Knife features the signature I.O.Shen handle design. The full tang creates a knife that offers strength, balance and control.
- With a heat resistant and durable handle produced from a synthetic material called ebonite, this knife offers longevity and is comfortable to use.
- The high performance Japanese quality cutting blade represents the highest of standards in craftsmanship and technology.
- All I.O.Shen knives feature Triplex Steel Technology which extends the edge life between sharpening.
- This Chef’s Knife offers the perfect combination of strength, sharpness and is great size for all home cooks, chefs and butchers alike.
- This is a commercial grade kitchen knife, fantastic for professional chefs and amateur cooks.
- Made in Japan.