The Classic Forged range of professional cutlery combines expert craftsmanship, premium materials and ergonomic design for a lifetime of optimum performance.
These high quality precision tools will impress the most discerning of chefs.
I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent quality of these knives. They’re equal to other brands 2 to 3 times the price. The handle is really comfortable and the weight is just right – particularly when using all day. The blade holds its edge well and sharpens easily. The cook’s knife in particular is versatile and great for all types of kitchen prep.
- Black Hat award winner, 2020, Australian Culinary Federation
- Les Toques Blanches Executive Chefs Association -Past president & current committee member
- William Angliss Institute – Program Leader Cookery
· Knife blades are made of German DIN1.4116 stainless steel.
The hardness of the blades are HRC 56+/-1.
· Knife blades are precisely taper ground with fine stone finish and hand honed
· Single piece forged construction.
· Triple riveted ergonomic handle.
· Tapered bolster allows for easy sharpening
Set includes the following knives:
100670 Club Chef Classic Forged Cooks Knife 21cm
100677 Club Chef Classic Forged Filleting Knife 18cm
100680 Club Chef Classic Forged Bread Knife 23cm
100673 Club Chef Classic Forged Paring Knife 9cm