Tojiro, from Japan is a brand that traces its history to the days of the Samurai with more than one thousand years of evolution and quality craftsmanship.
Each Tojiro knife is still created today with the techniques first employed by Japan’s ancient craftsmen in tandem with modern technological advances. This is especially so in the DP3 collection of Chef’s Knives including this 18cm blade made with a core of high-carbon cobalt alloy, clad on each side with two layers of rust-resistant 13-chrome stainless steel. It’s a multi-purpose, high quality Japanese knife that puts the power in your hands.
- Made in Japan.
- Crafted with 13-chrome stainless steel with a high-carbon, cobalt alloy core.
- Handle is made from recycled wood.
- Fully forged and full tang blade is secured to the handle with triple stainless steel rivets.
- Multipurpose knife offering precision Japanese cutting.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a gold gift box>
Blade Length: 18cm.