The Classic Forged range of professional cutlery combines expert craftsmanship, premium materials and ergonomic design for a lifetime of optimum performance. These high quality precision tools will impress the most discerning of chefs.
- Knife blades are made of German DIN1.4116 stainless steel. The hardness of the blades are HRC 56+/-1.
- Knife blades are precisely taper ground with fine stone finish and hand honed edge.
- Single piece forged construction.
- Triple riveted ergonomic handle.
- Tapered bolster allows for easy sharpening.
I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent quality of these knives. They’re equal to other brands 2 to 3 times the price. The handle is really comfortable and the weight is just right – particularly when using all day. The blade holds its edge well and sharpens easily. The cook’s knife in particular is versatile and great for all types of kitchen prep.
- Black Hat award winner, 2020, Australian Culinary Federation
- Les Toques Blanches Executive Chefs Association -Past president & current committee member
- William Angliss Institute – Program Leader Cookery