Club Chef ‘Classic Forged’ Knives
The Classic Forged range of professional cutlery combines expert craftsmanship, premium materials and ergonomic design for a lifetime of optimum performance. These high quality precision tools will impress the most discerning of chefs.
- Knife blades are made of German DIN1.4116 stainless steel. The hardness of the blades are HRC 56+/-1.
- Knife blades are precisely taper ground with fine stone finish and hand honed edge.
- Single piece forged construction.
- Triple riveted ergonomic handle.
- Tapered bolster allows for easy sharpening.
If I was handed it with no branding I could easily confuse it for a Wusthof. They are nice and sharp, and easy to maintain an edge.
Joe Grbac, Owner & Head Chef, Saxe – Melbourne (former Head Chef Saint Crispin & The Press Club Melbourne)