SPECIAL ORDER ITEM – Dispatch delay of approx 2-5 business days.
Express delivery not available.
Henkelman Marlin 52
- Floor model
- Full Stainless steel construction
- Full Stainless steel deep-drawn vacuum chamber for optimal hygiene
- Transparent lid
- Easily removable wireless sealing bars in vacuum chamber
- Insert plates for adjusting vacuum chamber height
PROFESSIONAL VACUUM PACKAGING FOR A VERY ATTRACTIVE PRICE.
The Henkelman Marlin 52 is a modern floor model with proven packaging achievements. It has user-friendly digital program and maintenance functions, allowing easy use of the full product. Items sealed in a vacuum bag will have a longer shelf life, optimal hygiene and no contamination of the product. The sealer hermetically seals the bags, preventing any bacteria entering, the loss of moisture and mold growth. The value of the product is sure to be prolonged when vacuum-sealed with the Henkelman Marlin 52.
- Vacuum Optimal final vacuum 99,98% ( 0,2 Mbar)
- Gas-flush injecting food-gas for product protection and longer shelf life
- Soft-air Controlled ventilation for protection of product and packaging
OPTIONAL FUNCTIONS / ACCESSORIES:
- Insertable plate for packaging liquid products
- Service kit for standard maintenance
- Comes with a second seal bar for double packing capacity.
- Compact label printer (Zebra Technologies)
- Optional Advanced Control System panel (No price difference):
Intuitive interface which is easy to program and understandable thanks to its fully animated functions.
Full color 4,7 inch LCD screen. Standard in 5 languages. Real time/date displayed. Oil cleaning program. Service data storage. Liquid Control and M.A.P. available
Standard sensor control. Special integrated functions such as sequential vacuum, red meat and external vacuum are easily activated.
Easy and fast programming on a computer (up to 100 labels and 20 programs), which can easily be transferred on the machine via USB.
Three access levels with different user rights. Dealer- owner- and operator. Settings can be saved and protected ensuring consistent and reliable results every cycle.
Guaranteed traceability and controllability with 5 operator access codes. (Automatic storage of: active operator, packed product, amount of cycles, settings, time and date).
MARLIN 52 SPECIFICATIONS:
Dimensions – Internal (H x W x D):
200 x 500 x 520 mm
Dimensions – External (H x W x D):
1030 x 700 x 690 mm external
Seal Bar Length:
2.4 – 3.5 kW
Please click on the following link to download more information: