Chasseur’s LE CUIVRE range have copper at its core, layered with pure aluminium on both sides – ensuring fast and superior heat distribution – to help you prepare the perfect meal every time And because it’s Chasseur, this cookware is timeless and classic – made for a lifetime of gourmet cooking pleasure.
The 5-piece Le Cuivre set ensures you have everything you need to create inspiring meals every day.
The 5-layer construction, with copper at its core, ensures fast and superior heat distribution, to help you prepare the perfect meal every time. Combining function with elegance, it is made of quality stainless steel outer layer with beautifully designed domed lids and curved handles that make cooking a pleasure.
- Designed in Australia
- 5-layer construction, with copper at its core and layered with pure aluminium – ensuring fast heating and superior heat distribution.
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction.
- Combining function with elegance, it is made of quality stainless steel outer layer with beautifully designed domed lids and curved handles that make cooking a pleasure
- Safe for oven use.
- Presented in a Chasseur Le Cuivre box.
The Set Includes:
- Fry Pan 24cm.
- Steamer 20cm.
- Saucepan with Lid 16cm/1.9 Litre.
- Saucepan with Lid 20cm/3.4 Litre.
- Casserole with Lid 24cm/5.2 Litre
Use and Care:
- Chasseur Le Cuivre has a copper core that continues on the external cookware.It requires special care to maintain its lovely finish.
- When a stainless steel or copper pan is heated too quickly – the outer, and sometimes the inner surfaces – oxidise due to the rapid heat used. This type of discolouration is known as heat tinting. Heat tinting will present itself as a blue, brown or rainbow hue. A good quality stainless cleaner will bring this back to its original shine.
- It is not recommended to clean copper cookware in the dishwasher to maintain its beautiful finish.
- A spotted white film may form on inner surface of the cookware – which is caused by minerals in water or starch from food. This can be removed by rubbing with a sponge dipped in lemon juice or vinegar
Extra Care Tips:
Chasseur Le Cuivre cookware features stainless steel handles, which become very hot during use – especially when used in the oven. Make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot cookware.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.